We are currently recruiting for a; -
Kitchen Porter Supervisor
Main duties include.....
- You will be responsible for the training and Health & Safety of a team of ten Kitchen Porter between two kitchens
- Liaising with the Management team and Chefs
- Reporting to the Head of Department
You will also be required to....
- Wash plates and cutlery from the Restaurant and Lounge
- Clean pots, pans and other catering equipment from the Kitchens
- Assist with the preparation of beverages, toast and other associated duties
- General cleaning duties to ensure the Kitchen and Stillrooms are kept to the required Company standards
What we offer....
- A salary of £9.00 per hour
- A minimum of 42 hours per week
- You will be working as part of a friendly, professional tea
- Job specific training, all legislative training
- The opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification.
- Uniforms and meals whilst on duty
- A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme for you and your immediate family members
- Child Care Vouchers
- Accident and Sickness Scheme
You would be required to work 5 days over 7, to include weekends & evenings
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work using their own initiative and be able to perform effectively as part of an established team.
How to apply.... If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to the HR department.