An exciting opportunity has arisen for a career minded Chef who is ready to take the next step,
We are currently recruiting for a:
Chef de Partie
Your role would include:
• Assisting the Head Chef, Senior & Sous Chef in training and supervision of staff ensuring they perform their duties to company standards.
• Providing a service acceptable to guests and management.
• Providing staff meals of an acceptable standard
• At all times maintaining kitchen areas and equipment in good hygienic condition.
• Ensuring all safety and security regulations are observed.
• Ordering of quality fresh and frozen food for daily and specific needs and keeping secure.
• Completion of requisitions and keeping necessary stock records.
• Ensuring deliveries are stored correctly as soon as possible after arrival
• Responsibility for keys at all times.
• Maintaining and updating daily records.
• Maintaining personal Hygiene and wear correct uniform.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive pay package including many benefits and 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year.
• An opportunity for you to learn new skills using the latest cookery methods
• To work with only the best ingredients to deliver the highest standards of cuisine.
• To work as part of a friendly, professional team
For further information or to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com