We are currently recruiting for:
Main duties include....
• Serving guests breakfast, lunch and dinner in our luxury Restaurant
• Assisting guests with menu choices
• Preparation of the Restaurant before and after each service
• General cleaning duties to ensure the Restaurant is kept to the required Company standard
What we offer....
• Rate of pay exceeding the National Minimum wage
• You will be working as part of a friendly, professional team
• Initial Induction Training, all job specific training and all appropriate legislative training
• The opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification.
• Uniform and meals whilst on duty
• A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme for you and your immediate family members.
Previous restaurant experience is not essential as full training will be given, however a background in a customer focused environment would be an advantage. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of an established team.
How to apply.... If you would like further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org