We are currently recruiting for:
Main duties include.....
• Serving guests breakfast, lunch and dinner in our luxury Restaurant
• Occasionally assisting the Lounge Staff with the service of light lunches and afternoon teas
• Assisting guests with menu choices
• Preparation of the Restaurant before and after each service
• General cleaning duties to ensure the Restaurant is kept to the required Company standard
What we offer....
• Competitive Rate of Pay
• You will be working as part of a friendly, professional team
• Initial Induction Training, all job specific training and all appropriate legislative training
• The opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification.
• Pension Scheme
• Uniform and meals whilst on duty
• A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme for you and your immediate family members.
Previous restaurant experience is not essential as full training will be given, however a background in a customer focused environment would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
How to apply.... If you would like further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com