The Belmont Hotel
We are currently recruiting for a;
We are looking for someone who …..
• Ideally has had some experience in working in a similar environment, but this is not essential as full training will be given
• Is able to work using their own initiative and be able to perform effectively as part of a team.
Main duties include.....
• Communicating with and assisting guests and visitors face to face and over the telephone
• Maintaining guests and hotel accounts
• Cash handling and banking
• Taking and recording reservations
• Communicating with all departments to ensure the highest levels of customer care
What we offer.....
• A competitive Salary
• Straight shifts, working 5 days over 7, to include weekends and evenings
• Uniforms are provided, as are meals on duty
• A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your
immediate family members
• Accident & Sickness Scheme
• Child Care Vouchers
For further information or to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted