The Belmont Hotel
This luxurious, four star, hotel is run by the Brend Group, the largest, privately owned hotel group in the South West and the AA Hotel Group of the Year. This family owned group has eleven hotels in it’s portfolio, all of which pride themselves on quality service for our guests.
We are currently recruiting for a; -
Demi Chef de Partie
Your role would include:
• The preparation and cooking in all areas of the Kitchen using only fresh, quality ingredients, to include butchery and the making of fresh breads and pasta.
• Maintaining the highest kitchen hygiene standards
• Assisting the Senior Chefs to ensure that the Kitchen runs smoothly at all times
• Having the ability to be able to work using your own initiative and be able to perform effectively as part of a well established team.
• A competitive salary
• 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year.
• You would be required to work 5 days over 7, to include weekends and split shifts.
• Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
What we offer
• On site live-in accommodation
• You will be working as part of a friendly, professional team, delivering the highest standards of cuisine.
• We offer job specific training, all legislative training and the opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification.
• Chef whites are provided and laundered, as are meals on duty and a preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme is available for you and your immediate family members.
How to apply: If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org