We are currently recruiting for a; -
Main duties include.....
• Washing plates and cutlery from the Restaurant and Lounge
• Cleaning of pots, pans and other catering equipment from the Kitchens
• Assisting with the preparation of beverages, toast and other associated duties
• General cleaning duties to ensure the Kitchen and Stillrooms are kept to the required Company standards.
What we offer....
• Good Rates of Pay, exceeding the National Minimum Wage
• You will be working as part of a friendly, professional team
• Job specific training, all legislative training
• The opportunity to study for a relevant NVQ qualification.
• Uniforms and meals whilst on duty
• A preferential Brend Hotel discount scheme for you and your immediate family members.
You would be required to work 5 days over 7, to include weekends & evenings
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given. The successful candidate will need to be able to work using their own initiative and be able to perform effectively as part of an established team.
How to apply.... If you need any further information or would like to apply for this position, then please send you CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com